Monday, September 1, 2008

Opera mini 9.5 Beta


The other day when I read about opera mini, in some blog, I didn't know that I will find it so cool. I own a HTC touch, and I was frustrated with its IE explorer. I could not do blogging from my mobile. Can you believe this? So, while I was bitching about it to the CJ, I was also exploring the Mozilla Minimo (Mozilla web browser for pda and window mobile phone). Minimo made my touch go crazy. It frequently hanged with its monstrously heavy contents, and the interface was much similar to the FireFox itself.

But what drove me crazy was this new Opera Mini 9.5 Beta. HTC owners you got to have this in your phone. Its interface is so cool. It has tab browsing, feather touch movements and an amazing zoom in and out function. If you tap the screen twice the page in view would zoom in, and another double tap will zoom it out. I wish, I could show you :) It is also lightning fast. A new and improved compression technology has made the browsing two to three time faster. And with googles backing, this is surely a killer application.

Anyone agrees with me ?

No comments: